For several weeks, cases involving burns have been increasing. I wonder if this is due to the weather.

The locals often take the Charcoal (charcoal) stove into the small houses to warm up. The houses usually have only one room and no light. The children who have to go to the toilet then usually trip over it in the dark and often suffer nasty burns. Also, the little tots often crawl around the charcoal stove unattended during the day. Either they burn themselves on the stove or even throw the pan over and then scald themselves on the hot water. Thanks to our good team of doctors and the intensive clean care, hardly any large scars remain, and in some cases the skin recovers so well that you can no longer see anything of the burn. -Mama Matata